CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

All Hyped Up

Y'all.  I have had the most productive day of my life. 

I felt a migraine coming on earlier today, so I did my usual and popped a caffeine pill (I am too Victorian ladyish, so of course I have a high sensitivity to actual, proper migraine medications.  They give me palpitations.  I really think I could have rocked life as an invalidish Victorian lady.).  Usually these caffeine pills make me slightly energetic and headache free. 

Today it made me positively manic.  I've washed all the sheets, organized cupboards that haven't been attended to since I moved in, knocked out dinner, laundry, cleaning and childcare.  I have learned all the words to "Call Me Maybe" which is not that hard, but when you consider how much I try to avoid noise (that's what I call music, people), it's a step forward.  Additionally, my hands are shaking so badly it's a miracle that I can type.  There's a lot of backspacing going on.  I've pulled weeds, washed dishes, caught up on email, and organized all my kids schoolwork into folders. 

I have a hunch that this is what the rest of you do every day.  I'm not sure, but I think when the caffeine wears off I'm going to be exhausted.  I'll have to take tomorrow off to get caught up on my laziness.

1 comments:

julie said...

I've got to get me some caffeine pills!